As association we want everybody to enjoy safe sports, so on this page is the important info you need to know before training.
- If you have any symptoms: Stay at home
- Do not arrive too early, 5 minutes before training is more than enough
- Disinfect your hands when arriving at the sports centre
- Follow the walkways and instructions of the sportscentre
- Change in and out of your sports clothes at home as much as possible
- As non-member it is sadly not allowed to join any random training. Contact email@example.com beforehand
- Follow the national guidelines: https://www.government.nl/topics/coronavirus-covid-19/tackling-new-coronavirus-in-the-netherlands/basic-rules-for-everyone . This page does not list the exceptions for sports, but those can be summarized as follows. You do not need to keep distance if it is necessary for normal play of the sport. Once you are no longer playing, the distance rule applies. Do not yell loudly.