As association we want everybody to enjoy safe sports, so on this page is the important info you need to know before training. The most important rule is always: If you have any symptoms: Stay at home.
Version 3, 2021-02-28
These regulations apply under the set of government regulations as introduced on the 23rd of February and going in effect the 3rd of March.
- As long as the hall or field capacity is below 40 people, a sign-up system is employed. In that case you may only join a training if you signed up beforehand, otherwise access can be denied.
- People that did not join previous training are given priority.
- Change in and out of your sports clothes at home.
- Do not arrive earlier than the official start of training.
- Disinfect hands when entering the sportscentre and follow walkways and instructions of the sportscentre. If training is outside, disinfectant will be provided on-site. Do not use the stands and wait until all people of other associations have vacated the hall or field.
- Studenttrainers (TOC) arrive early to coördinate materials and entrance. They must also wait until the hall or field has been vacated by other associations.
Start of training
- At entrance, participants will get a group identifier for training. After putting away their belongings, they must stay with this group and may not mingle with other groups, also during breaks.
- Groups are a maximum of 12 people.
- Participants in a group are to place their belongings as indicated by a TOC or board member. They are placed in such a way to avoid mingling of groups in breaks.
- Materials will be prepared by the TOC and distributed by them. Participants are not to grab them of their own accord.
- A corona coördinator is assigned.
- 1.5m distance must be kept when not in play. Only in regular play may you approach each other closer.
- Participants may not switch personal equipment (e.g. sticks, rackets) among them. In the event this is necessary and approved by the corona coordinator, equipment will be disinfected first.
- The corona coördinator can put a halt to any exercise or game.
- Exercises and games are done in such a way that play areas between groups do not overlap.
- A trainer may move between groups for instructional purposes, but only approach as close as is necessary for the instruction.
- Training will end at the latest 10 minutes before the next training starts.
- Participants are to leave the sports materials away from their belongings. The TOC will collect and return the materials.
- All participants are to leave quickly and orderly. They are to leave on a per group basis.