As association we want everybody to enjoy safe sports, so on this page is the important info you need to know before training. The most important rule is always: If you have any symptoms: Stay at home.
Version 4, 2021-06-02
These regulations apply under the set of government regulations as introduced on the 23rd of February and going in effect the 5th of June.
- Change in and out of your sports clothes at home as much as possible.
- Do not arrive earlier than the official start of training.
- Disinfect hands when entering the sportscentre and follow walkways and instructions of the sportscentre. If training is outside, disinfectant will be provided on-site. Do not use the stands and wait until all people of other associations have vacated the hall or field.
- Studenttrainers (TOC) arrive early to coördinate materials and entrance.
Start of training
- Materials will be prepared by the TOC and distributed by them. Participants are not to grab them of their own accord.
- A corona coördinator is assigned.
- 1.5m distance must be kept when not in play. Only in regular play may you approach each other closer.
- Participants may not switch personal equipment (e.g. sticks, rackets) among them. In the event this is necessary and approved by the corona coordinator, equipment will be disinfected first.
- The corona coördinator can put a halt to any exercise or game.
- Training will end at the latest 10 minutes before the next training starts.
- Participants are to leave the sports materials away from their belongings. The TOC will collect and return the materials.
- All participants are to leave quickly and orderly.