As association we want everybody to enjoy safe sports, so on this page is the important info you need to know before training.
- If you have any symptoms: Stay at home
- Do not arrive too early, 5 minutes before training is okay
- Disinfect your hands when arriving at the sports centre
- Follow the walkways and instructions of the sportscentre
- Change in and out of your sports clothes at home as much as possible
- If you are not a member but want to join a training, you do not need to sign up, but you will be asked for contact information during training. To make this process easier, you could also email us contact info beforehand at email@example.com
- Follow the national guidelines: https://www.government.nl/topics/coronavirus-covid-19/tackling-new-coronavirus-in-the-netherlands/basic-rules-for-everyone . This page does not list the exceptions for sports, but those can be summarized as follows. You do not need to keep distance if it is necessary for normal play of the sport. Once you are no longer playing, the distance rule applies. Do not yell loudly.